The Low Course
Spend a day on Lutherwood's low ropes course getting to know each other, how you interact as a group, and growing together. Figure out how to cross a river of lava at bridges out or face the challenge of getting your entire group over the wall. Every challenge is designed to explore issues of trust as well as give each of you opportunities to grow in your faith. These activities can be scheduled for either a half or full day.
Costs & Group Packages
- $30 per person for a 4 hour experience
Comprehensive Weekend Experience
- $115 per person for 2 days of lodging, 4 meals, and 6 hours of facilitation.
- The 6hr. day Includes Low & High activities. Each experience is fit to your groups needs.
Please contact the office to set up your groups Ropes Course Experience. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
- Groups Building Games
- Developmental Games
- Group Building Initiatives
- Develomental Initiatives
- Group interdependence and processing initiatives
- Whale Watch
- Spiders Web
- Nitro Crossing
- All Aboard
- Enhance communication skills
- Develop positive decision making
- Teach conflict resolution
- Promote trust
- Teach leadership skills
- Promote Christian community
- Build faith and spiritual growth
- Trust others and ourselves
- Encourage growth in faith and spirituality
- Ask for help, for it is one of the keys to life and success
- Manage my reaction through my ability to respond
- Conflict resolution
- Hope for community, intimacy, and the future
- Aim high, set goals and make good decisions
- Train and use effective leadership skills
- Speaking and listening leads to communication
- Identify the Problem
- Discuss all conceivable concerns, issues, and problems.
- Identify your resource
- Think about what resources are and what is available.
- No idea is a bad idea, discuss everyone’s idea.
- Trial and Error
- Try different things
- Learn from mistakes go back to the first step and identify new problems
- Apply what you have learned.
All Lutherwood challenge course activities are led by trained facilitators in order to provide the best experience for your group. The challenge course facilitators aim to provide opportunities for groups and individuals to grow through challenge. We use the acronym T.E.A.M. C.H.A.T.S. in our training as a frame work for the experiential education that we believe the course and facilitation can create.
Steps to Problem Solving