What do I pack for camp?
- Bible and Notebook
- Sleeping bag & Pillow
- Soap and personal toiletries (donít forget your toothbrush!)
- 2-3 towels
- Clothes for the week
- Warm jacket for cool nights
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- One piece Swimsuit
- One pair of good walking shoes (closed toed shoes)
- One pair of sandals
The registration fee includes everything needed for the week. Pop and snack items are available for purchase as well as Lutherwood souvenirs. The canteen will be open daily, including Sunday and Friday for parents and friends. Campers MUST deposit all money into the canteen upon Check In. Each camper will receive a balance back at the end of the week if applicable.
What to leave at Home
- Mp3 players/ CD players/Radios
- Gameboys/ Palm pilots
- Cell phones/Pagers
- Drugs/Alcohol/ Tobacco
- Food (Because of the large and small critters with which we share our beautiful grounds, food is not allowed in the cabins. Please do not bring, or have parents send extra snack foods.)
Camper Check In
Registration begins at 3:30pm. Come at 3:30pm and meet your counselor, find your bunk, and welcome the rest of your cabin to camp!
Lutherwood will host a closing BBQ for parents & campers at 12:30 followed by a closing program @ 1:30 on Friday afternoon. Each of your children, in their cabin groups, will have the opportunity to share something from their week at this program. Donít miss out on this chance to see your child shine!